This PinQuest retail warranty (hereafter referred to as the “Warranty”) is granted by PINQUEST PTY LTD. (hereafter referred to as “PinQuest”) to the purchaser (hereafter referred to as “You”) of any item sold by PinQuest (hereafter referred to as the “Product”). This warranty card is being delivered with the Product, subject to the following terms and conditions. PINQUEST Service Agents and Repair Centers will provide the services covered under this Warranty.
Warranty period of the Product:
This warranty applies for the period defined on the Purchase/Sales invoice (“Warranty Period”). For example: 3M means 3 months, and 6M means 6 months from the date the Product was first purchased by an end-customer (“Date Of Purchase”). If proof of purchase cannot be provided, the manufacture date as recorded by PINQUEST will be deemed to be the start of Warranty Period.
Standard Warranty period of battery: 6months warranty from the Date of Purchase.
Standard Warranty period of Electronics & Gadgets: 6months warranty from the Date of Purchase unless stated otherwise on the sales invoice and/ or product packaging.
This warranty and/ or guarantee is provided solely at the Seller’s discretion.
PINQUEST warrants the Product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the Warranty
The Warranty does not cover bundled accessories, which were delivered together with the
Product such as: cables, screen protector etc. If the Product fails during normal and proper use within the
Warranty Period, PINQUEST will repair or replace the defective parts of the Product, or the Product itself,
with new or reconditioned parts or products that are functionally equivalent or superior to those
This Warranty applies only to Product(s) Purchased as “NEW” and not sold as used, refurbished or manufacturing seconds. Please keep the original purchase invoice and this warranty card for future service request. This Warranty does not include failure caused by improper operation, cleaning or maintenance, accident, damage, misuse, abuse, non-PINQUEST modifications to the product, any software programs, normal wear and tear or any other event, act, default or omission outside PINQUEST’ control. For further details, see section 6 of this Warranty Card.
All components that a PINQUEST Service Center repaired or replaced will be under warranty for three
months or for the remainder of the warranty period, whichever is applicable.
The Repair Center may recover the originally configured operation system bundled with the Product. If the Product is repaired, all user generated data may be permanently deleted. If the Product is under Warranty, you hereby agree to transfer the ownership of replaced defective parts and such parts shall automatically become the property of PINQUEST.
- Software Support
Any software/Application delivered with the Product is provided “as-is”. PINQUEST does not guarantee uninterrupted or error-free operation of any software/application provided with the Product. This warranty covers the hardware of the Product. PINQUEST will provide technical support for the Product’s preinstalled applications and/ or software only when it concerns the proper functioning of the hardware. For other problems with the software, we advise You to review the user manuals and/or other
online resources. Third party software may require support from the respective vendors.
- LCD defect policy
Despite the highest possible standards, the intricate manufacturing of thin film transistor (TFT) liquid
crystal display (LCD) screens may still produce slight visual imperfections. These visual imperfections do
not impair the performance of Your Product. However, PINQUEST will provide the Warranty service for Your PINQUEST Product’s TFT LCD screen only if there are at least:
- 3 bright pixels or 5 dark pixels or 8 bright and/or dark pixels in total; or
• 2 adjacent bright pixels or 2 adjacent dark pixels; or
• 3 bright and/or dark pixels within an area 15 mm in diameter. (Please note: A bright pixel is a white or sub-pixel that is always on under BLACK pattern. A dark pixel is a black or sub-pixel that is always off under patterns excluding black.) The inspection conditions are:
• Room temperature between 20-40° C.
• Lighting is between 300 and 500 lux.
- Customer responsibility
When using the Product;
- Read the user manual first and use the Product only according to the user manual.
- Do not leave the Product connected to the power supply once it is fully charged and not turned on. Some electrical items are not designed to be left connected to the power supply for extended periods of time.
- Keep the original packaging. In case the Product needs to be returned for repair, original packaging
provides a better protection for the Product during transportation.
- Please check the manual for troubleshooting solutions, before contacting us for customer service.
- Before contacting PINQUEST for technical support, ensure that You have the Product in front of You and that it is turned on, if feasible. Please also be ready to provide the Product’s serial number, the model name and proof of purchase.
- Technical support hotline phone number can be found on the proof of purchase.
- You will be requested by PINQUEST to perform some of the Product’s troubleshooting tasks or actions,
which may include the following:
- Restoring the Product’s system to the factory default settings.
- Performing other reasonable activities requested by PINQUEST, which will assist in identifying or resolving the problems.
- If the problem is not solved remotely, you will have to return the Product to an PINQUEST Repair Center (this process is called “RMA”). PINQUEST will issue an RMA number (if applicable) for Your Product. Please record Your RMA Number for tracking purposes.
- Describe the problem clearly and completely.
- Enclose a copy of this completed warranty card and a copy of Your sales invoice/receipt detailing the
purchase of Your Product. (Please note: PINQUEST reserves the right to request the original documents.) If you do not provide the requested documents for warranty validation, then the manufacture date of the Product as recorded by PINQUEST will be deemed to be the start of Warranty Period.
- Pack the Product in safe and stable packaging. The original packaging may be useful for this purpose.
In any case, the packaging should meet the following requirements:
- Use a rigid box with flaps intact
- Remove any labels, hazardous materials indicators, and other previous shipment markings on the box that are no longer applicable
- Wrap all items separately
- Use adequate cushioning material
- Use strong tape designed for shipping
- Do not use string or paper over-wrap
- Use a single address label that has clear, complete delivery and return information
- Place a duplicate address label inside the package
- Please do not send in anything but the Product itself unless specifically requested by PINQUEST. Please remove any accessories as well as any removable storage devices such as memory cards, SIM card from the Product. PINQUEST shall have no liability for the loss, damage or destruction of accessories or removable storage devices, unless they are caused by willful or gross negligent acts by PINQUEST.
- Remove or provide any password that You assigned to the Product. If access to the Product is blocked by passwords, then PINQUEST may not detect and repair all failures of the Product.
- RMA methods
If RMA is necessary, you have to deliver your product to the nearest PINQUEST Repair Center. PINQUEST may, in its sole discretion, simplify the service procedure by offering you to deliver the Product to the consumer or through a free pick-up and delivery service.
Exclusions from this limited Warranty Service
PINQUEST does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of this Product. The warranty only covers technical hardware issues during the warranty period and in normal use conditions. It does not apply to software issues or customer induced damages or circumstances such as but not limited to:
(a). The Product has been tampered with, repaired and/or modified by non-authorized personnel;
(b). The serial number of the Product, components or accessories has been altered, cancelled or
(c). The warranty seals have been broken or altered;
(e). Damage (accidental or otherwise) to the Product that does not impact the Product’s operation and functions, such as without limitation to rust, change in color, texture or finish, wear and tear, and gradual deterioration;
(f). Damage to the Product caused by war, terrorism, fire, accident, natural disaster, intentional or accidental misuse, abuse, neglect or improper maintenance, and use under abnormal conditions;
(g). Damage to the Product caused by improper improper connection or malfunction of a peripheral device such as Memory card, Micro SIM etc.;
(h). Damage to the Product caused by an external electrical fault or any accident;
(i). Damage to the Product resulting from use outside of the operation, storage parameters, or environment detailed in the User’s Manual;
(j). Damage to the Product caused by third party software or virus(es); or there is software loss or data loss that may occur during repair or replacement;
(k). Unusability due to forgotten or lost security passwords;
(l). Unusability of or damage to the Product caused by contamination with hazardous substances, diseases, vermin, or radiation;
(m). Fraud, theft, unexplained disappearance, or willful act;
You agree and understand that it is necessary for PINQUEST to collect, transfer, and process personal data in order to facilitate the requested service; and that for this purpose Your data may be transferred to and processed in any country where PINQUEST or its affiliated companies maintains offices, which include countries outside of South Africa, the mandatory laws of which do not guarantee a data
- Out-of-Warranty cases
Returning the Product to the PINQUEST Repair Center during the warranty period does not automatically
mean that it will be repaired free of charge. Upon receiving Your Product, PINQUEST reserves the right to
check the validity of Your Warranty and Your request for Warranty service. If the Warranty Period has
lapsed or if any of the exclusions in clause 6 apply, your request will be deemed out of warranty
(“OOW”). If Your service request is OOW, a Service Charge List with an offer for repair will be provided to You, which You may accept or reject. If You accept the repair we will provide You with an invoice for the
repair labor, spare parts and other costs stated in the Service Charge List. You must pay the invoice
within 4 weeks of the invoice’s date of issue. The repair will only be completed after the invoice is
settled. To the extent permitted by law, PINQUEST may charge You a diagnostic fee (including transportation costs if any) of up to R145.00 (or the equivalent in local currency) if Your service request is OOW and you refuse the repair offer; or if Your Product does not require service.
- Abandoned Property
After Your Product has been repaired, or if You do not agree to the repair offer, PINQUEST will return your Product via the agreed RMA method. If You do not pick up Your Product, or if delivery is not possible at the address provided by You, PINQUEST will send You a notice at the address You provided when requesting the service. If You still failed to pick up the Product within a period of 60 days from sending the notice, PINQUEST reserves the right to claim damages from you, including the cost of storage; to dispose the product in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations; and any statutory right of lien for unpaid charges.
- International Warranty and Support
This Warranty applies in the country of purchase. This warranty card may change without prior notice.
PinQuest guarantees that the products purchased are free from defects and are 100% operational and function as intended (see manual). PinQuest warrants a guarantee period of standard 7days from date of purchase unless stated otherwise on proof of purchase. All other warranties and guarantees warranted by the manufacturer are solely the responsibility of the manufacture and is not warranted by PinQuest in anyhow. The guarantee period is only valid under the following guarantee terms and conditions;
The guarantee shall apply only to:
- Purchases made online via our online store where the customer cannot physically inspect the product before purchase.
- Full price Purchases (excludes purchases of SALE and/ or promotional items) and includes payment of Delivery charges (outside delivery range)
- Couriered items delivered more than 2 days after being dispatched.
The guarantee and guarantee period shall be deemed null and void under the following conditions:
- Item purchased under sale and/ or promotion (this includes requested discounts, refusal to pay delivery fee and items purchased on credit). All items purchased under a SALE or with requested discount(s) will not be covered by the guarantee policy. All items purchased through a SALE and Customer negotiated/Requested discount are sold as is without warranty and guarantee. No returns or refunds will be accepted or provided for such items.
- Item is returned opened with signs of wear and tear:
- The Product has been tampered with, repaired and/or modified by non-authorized personnel;
- The serial number of the Product, components or accessories has been altered, cancelled or
- The warranty seals have been broken or altered;
- Damage to the Product caused by war, terrorism, fire, accident, natural disaster, intentional or accidental misuse, abuse, neglect or improper maintenance, and use under abnormal conditions;
- Damage to the Product caused by improper connection or malfunction of a
peripheral device such as Memory card, Micro SIM etc.;
- Damage to the Product caused by an external electrical fault or any accident;
- Damage to the Product resulting from use outside of the operation, storage parameters, or
environment detailed in the User’s Manual;
Apart from above mentioned conditions, the guarantee of the product shall be deemed null and void shall the product be used for and with peripherals and devices which the products was not intended for. Once opened, the product will therefore be regarded as used. A 15% handing & re-stocking fee will be charged for all returned items with purchase price of not more than R1500.00. all items with purchase price of more than R1500.00 will be subject to a handing & re-stocking fee of 25% (Applicable to all returned non-faulty items in opened/used condition). An additional collection fee may be charged and the customer shall be liable for all costs resulting from collection and/ or shipment of the returned products.
By signing the sale invoice and accepting the purchased product(s) as is, the customer hereby agrees to all the above-mentioned guarantee and warranty terms and conditions in full without any additions and/ or subtractions and accepts that the product(s) are without any defect at time of purchase. The seller (PinQuest) shall and will not be held responsible for the customer’s negligence, failure to inquire about the Guarantee & warranty policy and/ or purpose and use of the purchased product. It is therefore the customer’s sole responsibility to carefully inspect the product before purchasing, read in full and understand the product description, purposed intended, user manual and the guarantee & warranty policy offered by PinQuest.
This warranty is provided by:
PINQUEST PTY LTD.
No. 646 ZONE 5, Seshego
Polokwane, 0742, South Africa
Phone: +27815835537/ +27815628745